Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flying Solo...

Unfortunately (for Arnold), he had to head back to Canada for three weeks - so I am flying solo in Italy. Booohooo ... hahah, but not really. It's rather funny because a lot of people are giving Arnold a hard time about leaving me here (but actually, it has only been the guys causing a stink) and I can't really figure out why. I would be more upset if he left me in Calgary for three weeks haha. Don't get me wrong, I miss my little Yoshi, but, ummm, I'm in Italy. I'm pretty sure I can find things to do to pass the time.

Currently the weather is +20 (every day) and I am within walking distance to the beach. PLUS, Prosecco is pretty much cheaper then water. What is there to complain about, really?? Life is good!! And I think Arnold is having a hard time with being home - first thing he said to me when I called was "it's cold here and I want to get back to Italy" haha... See what I mean.

I think I started making a list of things that I would like him to bring to me the day he booked his ticket home haha. There are a couple of things that I have decided I need and have already placed orders online that should be arriving in Calgary next week. Hopefully he has enough room in his bag to pack some clothes for himself ;) Another added bonus of him heading back to Canada, was getting rid of all the gear that we didn't need. Ugh, we now have one less bag to drag around with us. If only I could figure out a way to get my bag to weigh less, then we would really be golden.

Anyways, in two weeks time, my Yosh will be back in the Land of Carbohydrates and I can show him around town, now that I am a local here.... So everyone, stop bugging Arnold about leaving me here - I am actually really busy and have a nice little routine going. (Massage appointment booked for tomorrow actually haha)

More updates to come

Love Melissa and Arnold

1 comment: