Thursday, April 7, 2011

Land of the Italians

Sorry for being such a slacker with the blog for the past couple of weeks, but some things came up and I didn't have a lot of time to sit down and write. But now we have some time and I can slowly update everyone on the past couple of weeks. I just posted a couple new posts, so scroll down to get caught up.

Currently we are in Italy and its been BA - especially the food. I will be lucky if I don't leave weighing 300lbs. We spent 5 days in Rome and then headed off to the coast.  It is my first time in Italy and life here is so entertaining that I wish I could just sit at a coffee shop all day and watch the locals. LOVE the Italian people and all their drama - it really makes me smile.

Anyways, we are on the hunt for a flat and have decided to spend the next 5-6 weeks on this little island. Hope all is well with everyone and will be posting more stuff soon.

Love Melissa and Arnold

1 comment:

  1. Right about now ... I wish I was living your life. Trade ya?

    You guys should go to Sicily .. say "HI" to the fam.

    ReplyDelete