Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quick Update...

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on our whereabouts and plans. We left Capri yesterday and are now in Florence for a couple of day. Beautiful city!

It was really hard for me to leave Capri (I was pretty sad) - I had such an amazing time there and it will always be a very special place for me. I got to know a couple locals there and had a nice little routine going, but I guess I had to leave eventually. On to new adventures, right.

We are doing a tour of the Tuscany area tomorrow - I can't wait!!! Hello wine tour :) After Florence we are actually off to Spain for a couple of weeks. We were actually planning on going to Greece and up the coast that way, but the timing of things didn't work out, so Spain it is. Pretty exciting because I have always wanted to go there - plus we will be in Barcelona for the Man U football game (Arnold is happy about that development).

Anyways, big day tomorrow so I have to run... hope all is well. Thanks for reading

Much Love

Melissa and Arnold

PS. I have a very, very cool blog post coming ... eeeeeek. I'll try and write it tomorrow if I'm not too tired and/or tipsy LOL (Natalie, you are going to LOVE it haha)

ooh and Arnold did end up missing his train in Rome and had quite the travel day - haha poor guy... it was planes, trains and automobiles (and a ferry) in order for him to get back to Capri.

ciao ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment