Monday, September 5, 2011

A bit of luck...

I know that I am probably going to jinx us now and I am knocking on every piece of wood in sight, but Arnold and I had some really good luck on this trip. Now, don't get me wrong, we also did some pretty dumb things that we probably shouldn't have, but overall our trip has been pretty smooth.

We must have taken close to 30 flights on this trip and not once did we lose a bag - see, now that I say that I am going to be cursed going forward and or our bags won't show up in Calgary haha. We didn't lose our passports, we didn't get pick pocketed and didn't really get into any bad situations. Considering some of the places we went to, things could have been different. But because I'm such a baby, I was pretty paranoid and very cautious.

Some how we made all of our flight connections - even though it was a close call in some cases. And lastly, man, did we have amazing weather throughout the whole 7 months. Not even joking, I think we saw rain at the most, 12 times, throughout our trip. We really lucked out in that department. If it did rain, we were already at home (well not home, but our hotel) and it didn't cause any problems.

Even though we did some rather silly things, we had one heck of a trip and so many good memories to bring back with us. I don't think it could have been better for us. And now our parents can breathe a sigh of relief once we touch down on Canadian soil haha.

Love Melissa and Arnold

PS. Knock on some wood for me for a little good luck for us ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment