Saturday, September 3, 2011

Updates, updates, updates

Sorry for slacking on the blog, but we have been having far too much fun in Korea and I have been rather lazy. But I finally sat down and posted some new stories for you.

We were actually supposed to leave today and head home, but we moved our flight to Tuesday. Extending our trip for as long as possible, hard to leave, but getting excited to head home. If it wasn't for our dog, I think we could have easily have stayed away much longer. But I guess we have to come back one of these days LOL.

Anyway, lots more posts coming in the next couple of hours. Including an Aemilia update - woohoo haha. Pretty crazy that 7 months has zoomed by like that and we are heading home in 48 hours. Sob.

Also, please excuse all of my bad grammar and spelling mistakes, I have been rushing to get things posted. Hope all is well.

Love Melissa and Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment