Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Delhi Belly

I tried my best to be careful, but no matter how careful I was, I still got a case of Delhi Belly. I think within 4-5 days of getting to India I was sick. I was on a rice and naan bread diet for a couple of days until "my instrument" sorted itself out. I call it my third world diet - I would have toast for breakfast and then rice for the rest of the day. And this time I wasn't alone, finally, Arnold got sick too haha. His iron gut wasn't strong enough against the grime of the Indian Restaurants. It just took him longer to get sick, by the time I was feeling better, it was his turn. Which probably worked out best because we didn't have to fight for the  washroom. Arnold and I have crossed some new boundaries yet again.

Delhi Belly aside, India has incredible food. We never had a bad tasting meal there - if I could have, I would have had street meat in a second, but I wasn't going to push it. The great thing about India is that they have a lot of vegetarian options - poor Arnold lost a lot of weight because it was hard for him to find meat dishes.

Okay, almost caught up now. I wrote 11 posts today for the blog, but I'm too tired to finish posting the rest. The past two days have been travel days for us, so I am sleepy. I will add the rest tomorrow morning once I get up. Sorry for slacking, but India was non stop go with no time to write and Thailand was a lot of the same. I posted 5-6 stories for you guys so lots to read :) I needed some time for India too. Happy Reading. Sorry for the grammer errors too LOL

Love Melissa and Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment