Sunday, July 17, 2011

Picture Perfect....

oooh boy, I have been slacking big time on the blogging, but for good reason - the net was horrible in India, but we survived and have stories to tell... Yes, yes, I am getting to them, but right now I am going to tell you about what we have been up to in the last two days.

Picture perfect pretty much sums up Shelley (my sister in law) and Agri's wedding. The whole reason for us going to Thailand. They got married on Friday and it was PERFECT! They couldn't have asked for better weather and/or a better location. For anyone who hasn't gotten married - why aren't you thinking about destination because it can NOT be beat. The ceremony took place on the beach followed by poolside cocktails and dinner. Shelley looked so beauitful and Agri was definitely looking handsome. This was my first beach wedding and I was so impressed with the everything. It was a blast - you get to spend a full day at the beach/pool relaxing then head off mid day to get ready and are back at the beach for 4:30 for the wedding. Plus you get to hang out with everyone afterwards and really soak in the beach vibe. Everyone is relaxed and super happy.

It was really nice to see friends and family again, especially after spending 5 months away from Canada. Arnold and I had the honour of being the MC for the wedding (not that I was very good at it) but it was so much fun to be a part of their special day and getting to meet Agri's family. They had an crazy turn out of guests -  50 family and friends all in Thailand for the celebrations!! I think everyone bought tickets ASAP once they found out the destination - I mean really, who wouldn't want to come to Thailand.

The wedding was full of beautiful moments, tears, laughs, good memories and lots of fireworks. Something we will always remember. Thank you again to Shelley and Agri for hosting such an amazing wedding and for asking us to be apart of something so special. Arnold and I want to wish the newlyweds all the best in the future and hope that they move back to Canada soon ;) we miss you guys!!

Congrats!!!

Love Melissa and Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment