Thursday, June 30, 2011

Welcome to Thunderdome...

Oh boy, here we go. We left France yesterday and spent the night in Zurich before heading into Thunderdome. Yep, in less then 12 hours we will be landing in New Delhi, INDIA. Yikes, hello 1.4 billion people (or whatever number it is). Hot, muggy weather.

I don't think spending two weeks in the beautiful, peaceful country side right before you go to India is a really smart idea. I have a feeling we are in for a HUGE shock. We keep trying to prepare ourselves, but I don't know if its worked. We are really excited about seeing India and wish we had more time, but we can always go back. As much as I am excited, I am bit nervous too. I am terrified of getting sick again - I really, really, donät want to go through that again hahah. And the thought of the creepy bugs kinda freak me out too, but I think that will all fade once we get there.

After India it's onto Thailand for my sister in laws wedding. Woohoo I can't wait.

Well I have to run - I am posting this on the PC at the airport with a crayz keyboard with all the letters in the wrong place. Plus Arnold is getting antsy about booking a hotel room. Never enough time.

Well next time you hear from us we will be in India. WIsh us luck

Love Mel and Arn

PS. Arnold has busted out the baby powder. hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment