Sunday, June 12, 2011

Random bits....

So I just wanted to talk about a couple random things that I have thought about while in Spain (sorry really old post that I haven't gotten around to posting)

The food really isn't that good here - like, don't get me wrong, it IS good, but not "OMG, that was the best thing I have ever tasted" good. It's fun because you get to eat a bit of everything since most places its all about the tapas, but otherwise, I don't think I'm going to miss it. They LOVE their ham here - it's weird. It is on every menu, everywhere.

I don't see a lot of handwashing here after people use the toilets haha ... enough said.

Everyone here seems so mellow compared to the Italians - speaking of Italians, I actually really miss Italians. Never thought I would say that, but the drama was soooo much fun to watch and they are soo loud. Plus I got used to the great food.

Drinking at any time of the day is the norm - which is actually really cool. I like the way they roll here (but I don't think I'll start having a glass of wine for breakfast haha)

Why is the line up for the ladies washroom always soooo LONG? I really don't understand it - the guys washroom is always free and they can just walk right in, but ladies - no way, at least 8 people long and it takes forever!!! Why do we take so long to go to the washroom? It's one thing that I don't understand. Every time I come back from the washroom, Arnold is like "what took so long" haha...

Love Melissa and Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment