Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Intervention

I am in serious need of an intervention - and no, I'm not talking about my addiction to Prosecco, Cava or Brut. I'm talking about my serious addiction to white bread, baguettes in particular. I think I could easily eat at least one baguette a day. Almost all of my meals consists of some form of white bread haha - I hadn't had brown bread in months and I finally had the chance to in Spain (actually, it was the first time I had EVER seen brown bread anywhere on this trip). So trying to be good, I ordered a small whole wheat baguette and the thing honestly tasted horrible hahah ...

See what I mean -  I need an intervention. I need to get away from Europe and fast LOL

Love Melissa

1 comment:

  1. You're not gonna have much luck in Asia - the land of the sweetest white breads on earth, and in Korea, where there is a bakery every 3 blocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete