Thursday, August 4, 2011

Backpack Update

While we were in France, we were going to send home a box full of stuff we didn't want to carry around anymore. Once we found out the price, we said forget it and that we would ask my parents in law if they could take some stuff home with them. Since we were meeting up with our family in Thailand in a months time, we decided to save the money and deal with the heavy bags.

After lugging all this stuff through India we were sooo excited to off load some extra weight. Just so you know, we filled a medium sized suitcase full (like jam packed full) of things. I think the bag must have weighed at least 20 pounds (if not more). Plus my mother-in-law is carrying on a small bag for me as well. haha. We had a lot of stuff.

The sad part though, my backpack still weights 16kg?!?! I'm not sure how that has happened either haha. I thought that it would have been a bit lighter. But I have lots of room now to buy things ;)

Love Melissa

me and my backpack


And Arnold sitting on his trying to close it haha .... he was sweating by the end of it. Mine might be heavy, but at least I could close it haha

No comments:

Post a Comment