Thursday, August 18, 2011

Teenage Date Night

We were in Singa to vist our friends who had moved there, but they were just getting back from Canada the day we arrived so we decided to check into a hotel for our first night so we could give them a night to get sorted before we crashed at their place. Arnold had been dying to go see a movie for ages, so we thought it would be a perfect night for it. And that is how our night turned into a teenage date night. We went for dinner, but ended up going to the food court to eat (I know, very romantic). I bought my dinner, he bought his. Then we had a lot of time to kill before the movie so Arnold treated to me a big night at the arcade - he threw down $10 and got us a bunch of tokens for the games. (What a sweetheart - he paid for my video games). I then proceeded to dominate him in a race game - I was actually in last place and came up from behind and ran him off the road. After a dominating display at the Arcade it was finally time for the movies. He bought the tickets and I bought the snacks haha.

Yes, it was cheesy, but so much fun. Sometimes you need nights like that when away from home.

Love Melissa and Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment