Monday, August 8, 2011

"You want Thai Massage??"

Asia is amazing for massages - and no, I'm not talking about those kinds of massages. You can get them for so cheap everywhere. As you guys know, I don't like getting a back massage outside of North America - so I typically stay away from them (quick side note - we had a massage in Ubud at our resort and soooo weird - once again, one of those massages I left shaking my head haha). BUT my go to massage is the hour foot massage.

Where else in the world can you pay someone $9 to massage your weird, ugly feet for an hour. It's amazing!! If we have time, we get a foot massage. When we were in Ko Tao, we found the best place and went there every night while we were there. We have to go back to Bangkok to catch a flight and Arnold is already talking about where we are going to go for a foot massage. I think in the past month we have already had 7-8 massages. haha Bali was actually even a bit cheaper then Thailand - imagine that.

That's one thing I wish we could get in Canada - I love, love, love getting my feet massaged. I plan on getting at least 6 more of them before we have to go home.

Love Melissa and Arnold


No comments:

Post a Comment